Been there, joined them, played the games, talked, joked, walked, laughed, dined, smiled, helped, cheered and lots more. Felt like they are part of my family members when I just knew them in person for less than an hour.
It's hard to believe when "virtual" friends will actually meet in person, through a "virtual" planned program which ended as the most valuable memory in reality!
EGN at glance:
1. Telematch - for members to get to know each other.
2. Night walking in forest - as an introduction for the jungle tracking.
3. Dining together - for members to socialize
4. Jungle Tracking - 8km of walking, climbing and mental plus physical challenge on a canopy walk.
5. Treasure Hunt - An excuse for all members to coordinate and cooperate.
6. Finale - Prize giving for winners and lucky people...:D
I know...I know....where's the picture? I will upload as soon as I managed to collect them all from Ehoza's official photographer and from there, I will elaborate further on the magnificent event