Thursday, April 16, 2009

Think thoughts of perfection

Think thoughts of perfection. Illness cannot exist in a body that has harmonious thoughts. Know there is only perfection, and as you observe perfection, you must let it come to you.

When we think negative thoughts, we are actually cutting ourselves off from rightful heritage.

You can think your way to the perfect of health, the perfect body, the perfect weight and eternal youth. You can bring it into being, through your consistency of perfection.

Try this, as I always focused on seeing my body as flexible and as perfect as a child's and every stiff and aching joint vanished. I literally did this every night, after my pray and it works.

Proven? Definitely! I sleep at 2-3 am everyday and manage to wake up at 6.00 am. I can still walk 3km daily before off to work while get some short nap whenever needed (3o minutes). Treat myself a good massage biweekly to tone my muscle and I am in a good shape & good health. Alhamdulillah....as long as I maintain my "thoughts of perfection", it will all be summoned to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's All About Love