Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm leaving for Johor Bahru tomorrow..well, in 12 hours time. Can't sleep...lonely & bored.

This is me actually, almost all weekends my girls will leave me alone at home to pay a visit to their dad. Memang dah jadi routine mereka jika tiada aktiviti hujung minggu dgn aku.

The minute they walk out the door, I can feel the silent down to my bone and I'll end up jadi "part" of the furniture in the house. I won't feel hungry, don't feel going out and at times, don't feel like taking a bath! Hahaha..in other words, I became LAZY.. :D

Missed my girls and missed my brother..(I know u always pay a visit here, Nas..)

To my girls, I will always try my best to be a good mom and I want you girls to know that I live my life for you girls..I wanna be by your side & everything that you do..love you all, always.

Kenapa tetiba aku sedey plak ni? Neway, next week ahead will be very busy collecting material for next issue of Ratu Sehari magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's All About Love