Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's All About Love

Nothing much to write. The picture says it all. All about love. What I love to do, people I love most...in my life. ^_^


Zaman muda2 dulu, aku memang suka menari...sekarang anak-anak yang pulak yang minat...♥♥♥


And the legacy continues....♥♥♥





Still wondering where did my girls picked the "spirit for sports". Never in my childhood years, I have the interest to take part during sports day at school... :P
Seriously, aku memang kaki bangku. Bukan tak try ambil bahagian, time kelayakan dah terkeluar...camne tu?





...not even to run..hahaha...!



WHAT I LOVE TO DO...♥♥♥

Menyibuk bila sekolah ada competition or sports day...never failed to "menyibukkan diri" hehe







@ home: Love to bake & decorate cakes & cupcakes...♥♥♥

7 Flavours ~ Cake & Topping: Pandan Mint, Vanilla with Strawberry (filling), Double Chocolate, Orange Poppy Seed, Carrot, Blueberry Coconut & Banana Lemon...(phew). Nasib baik ordered by a dear friend & big quantity. If not, I will give an auto-reject. :P



More cupcakes...



Engagement cake for my cousin



Tema majlis pertunangan was Purple. The cake was a major failure...and the hardest part was to cover the cake base & whole cake. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's All About Love